Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Passion Project

I took some risks like presenting in front of my wga class which was beyond my comfort zone, I avoided distractions, I searched and found resources for myself and I tried useful ways to help me get my project done.


My driving question was how can teenagers best draw to improve their wellbeing. I search online something and draw it in my style. If I was to do this I would take more photo and write down what I did at the start of the period when it's passion project. I found online that when when you draw, sketch you decrease the feeling of anger, anxiety, and depression. When I was drawing I felt calm and not so angry. I pick sketching because I like drawing and wanted to improve my drawing skill which I did, last year I didn't know much about shading.

No comments:

Post a Comment